- This event has passed.
Outward Selling Mission to Peru 30 Sept – 3 Oct 2019
Sep 30, 2019 - Oct 3, 2019
JOIN THE OUTWARD SELLING MISSION TO PERU
The Department of Trade and Industry (the dti) invites interested companies to participate in an Outward Selling Mission (OSM) to Peru, from 30 September to 3 October 2019. The objective of the OSM is to facilitate access for South African value-added products and services into Peru. Planned activities include a Trade and Investment seminar, business-to business meetings and site visits.
This invitation is open and targeted to the following sectors of trade:
- Capital Mining Equipment and Services
- Mining Companies
Companies that apply to participate will be screened and selected in line with EMIA guidelines; market and product/service compatibility.
Interested companies are required to complete and submit the attached EMIA application form to: Samantha Sithole –
EMIA Division Untangamiri –
the dti Group House
Block A, Ground floor,
77 Meintjies Street,
The EMIA application forms and guidelines can be accessed on the following: www.thedti.gov.za/trade_investment/emia_group_offerings.jsp
the dti will provide:
- Airfare up to a pre-determined maximum amount (Large sized companies do not qualify)
- Accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis maximum amount of R3,000.00 per night
- Economy-class return airfares to a maximum of R 17,000.00
- Excess baggage to a maximum of R 2,000.00 (display material/samples) Exposure to new export markets
- Business-to-business meetings for participants
The closing date for receipt of application forms is 05 July 2019 (Friday)
NB: Emailed applications are not accepted.
Application enquiries should be directed to the following official (EMIA Enquiries):
Ms Sharlotte Valoyi
Tel: 012 394 1008